Sermon Application Questions
Preaching: Jeff Dryden
The Old Has Gone the New Has Come
The Miracle of New Wine at a Wedding
Pray for grace through application of God’s word
Review the message notes
1. Describe a time you had to wait on God’s timing.
2. How was that for you? What were you feeling?
3. What was the outcome?
4. Why do you think God’s timing is different than ours? What did you learn?
5. What are you waiting for these days from God?
6. What might God be teaching you in the waiting?
Take some time to pray for patience and insight into God and His ways.
Next Week: Read John 2:13-25