Sermon Application Questions:
“It’s a Trap!”
Pray for Grace through application of God’s word
Review the message notes
Read: Mark 12:13-27
1. How did the Pharisees, Herodians, and Sadducees try to trap Jesus?
2. What was difficult about their questions?
3. What was so amazing about Jesus’ response?
4. What is the difference between the marveling about Jesus and believing in Jesus?
5. What is the difference between knowing the scriptures like the Sadducees and knowing God?
6. In what ways can you relate to the religious leaders of the day (Do you try to put God in a box, do you think you know the right answers and Lord it over others, etc.)
7. How can you move from marveling at Jesus to worshiping him, and simply knowing God’s word to knowing God, this week?