“A Totally Different Kind of King”
Review the message notes
Read Mark 10:46-11:11
1. Blind Bartimaeus was persistent under pressure. Why do you think he was so
2. What might you have done?
3. Bartimaeus was wanting to be healed. What are somethings you have asked
God for recently? What was the result?
4. Jesus heals the blind man and states, “Your faith has made you well”. What
does that mean? (John 9, Deuteronomy 29:29)
5. Jeff tells how Bartimaeus went with Jesus to Jerusalem. He concludes asking:
What’s your agenda? Do you have a position, an agenda that may not be His?
Is there something you want that you really don’t know yet if it is what God