Sermon Application Questions:
“Crisis of Faith and Crisis of Action”
Pray for Grace through application of God’s word
Review the message notes
Read Mark 16:8-20
1. Why do you believe in the resurrection?
2. Have you ever struggled to believe? How?
3. What encouragement do you find in the lives of the women, the two men, and the disciples in their journey of faith?
4. When is doubt a good thing or bad thing? For example, Jesus rebukes the disciples lack of faith, but in Mark 9 a man says, “I believe, help my unbelief” without a rebuke for his lack of faith.
5. What is hardest for telling others about your faith?
6. How can you apply the call to go and tell others this week?