Sermon Application Questions
“A Father’s Reckless Love”
-Pray for Grace through application of God’s word.
-Review the message notes.
Read Luke 15:11-32
1. Why does the father “prematurely” divide the inheritance? Why doesn’t he put the young son in his place? Why doesn’t he refuse? What do we see in this story about the Father?
2. What is different between the Father’s forgiveness and the average person’s forgiveness.
3. How is God the father is the initiator in this passage?
4. How can you embrace God’s grace more in 2013? (Read about it, memorize a scripture, pray about it).
5. How could your living by God’s grace impact the community you live this next year?