Sermon Application Questions
“The Younger Brother”
-Pray for Grace through application of God’s word.
-Review the message notes.
Read Luke 15:11-32
1. What was wrong about the prodigal son request for his inheritance?
2. How do people live like that son today?
3. How can you relate?
4. The younger son after some time wants to go home. He thinks he can get back through some hard labor. Jeff said that the younger son’s thoughts to go work for his dad was a bargaining with God. How have you heard people bargain with God?
5. Tell of a time you bargained with God?
6. How do you think Jesus wants us to relate to God according to this story?