Sermon Application Questions
Preaching: Jeff Dryden
God’s Sovereign Care for His Children
Through Tragedy and Personal Suffering
Genesis 45:4-8 & Romans 8:26-39
Pray for grace through application of God’s word
Review the message notes
1. What is one trial you have faced in life?
2. What has God taught you through tragedy and suffering?
3. What have you learned about God?
4. What have you learned about yourself?
5. How does the gospel help us in the midst of difficulty? (Hint: Think Romans 8 for ideas)
Don’t feel like you have to work through all of these questions. They are spring boards to explore relationship with God and each other.
Next week read John 11:45-12:11